• Copyright agreement ►
Publishing agreement and copyright
The authors who want to publish their work in Studii şi Cercetări de Istorie Veche şi Arheologie (SCIVA) confirm that:
- the manuscript does not contain previously published data and images that did not specify the source of the information or the consent of the owner.
- the final form of the manuscript is the one resulting after the peer-review process and accepted for publication by the editors.
- agree to grant the institution that edits the journal full rights to publish, distribute, index the manuscript, if it is accepted for publication.
Authors are allowed to:
- display the published articles on their personal website, but also on the institutional or academic repositories.
- use the article in a PhD thesis, or to develop it into their own volume, provided that its first publication is mentioned.
Author’s name: _________________________________________________________________
Institutional affiliation: ___________________________________________________________
Title of article: _________________________________________________________________
Signature: _____________________Date: ___________________