• Submission guidelines ►
According to their content, the manuscripts accepted for publication will be distributed among the following sections ( pdf document.):
Studies (25-40 pages)
1. Times New Roman font, size 12, single‐spaced,
A4 page size (.doc, .docx or .rtf file).
1. Footnotes should be concise and numbered
The list will contain two columns. The first one will mention the name of the author(s) and the year of publication. The second column will contain the complete citation of the submission, mentioning in order: the name and surname (abbreviated by the initial) of the author(s), the title of the paper, the place of publication, the year. The list will be organized alphabetically, by the name of the author/first author.
Alexandrescu 1978 P. Alexandrescu, Histria. IV. La céramique grecque archaïque et classique, Bucureºti, 1978.
Bernabò Brea, Cavalier 1959 L. Bernabò Brea, M. Cavalier, Mylai, Novara, 1959.
Hansen 1992 S. Hansen, Depozite ca ofrandã: o contribuție la interpretarea descoperirilor de depozite din perioada timpurie a UFZ, SCIVA 43, 4, 1992, p. 371–392.
Huth 2016 C. Huth, Gifts from the Gods. A new look at some weapons and vessels from the Metal Ages, în C.A. Murray (ed.), Diversity of Sacrifice. Form and Function of Sacrificial Practices in the Ancient World and Beyond, New York, 2016, p. 49–64.
Fiaud 1998 L. Robbiola, J.-M. Blengino, C. Fiaud, Morphology and mechanisms of formation of natural patinas on archaeological Cu-Sn alloys, Corrosion Science 40, 12, 1998, p. 2083–2111.
1. All figures, labelled with sequentially numbered captions, should be referred to in the text.
2. The list of captions should be included at the end of the text, in Romanian and English (but also in the language of the article, if this language is not Romanian or English).
3. The illustration can be designed both as one‐page plates, and as smaller figures that can be included in the text.
4. Effective page size is 19 x 13.5 cm. The authors are asked to consider these dimensions when designing the illustration, and also to leave space for the explanation for each figure.
5. Illustration should be submitted as JPEG or TIFF formats, at minimum 300 dpi resolution.
6. Tables should be submitted as editable text (.doc, .docx or .rtf file) and not as images.
For more details, see SCIVA 61, 3-4, 2010, p. 393-405.